Error

Please login first

Future Request: Footer on CBSubs Invoice

8 years 4 months ago #276074 by nphic
Folks,

I'd like to make a few suggestions for future features. I'm using CBSubs and this pertains to the invoice format. The following are my suggestions:

1. The Print/Close links are located above the footer. I think it makes more sense to have this links in an area where they are not printable or at least below the footer.
2. Ability to turn off Payment Method
3. Ability to display custom invoice numbers. I changed the invoice number format to [PREFIX][YEAR]-[NUMBER:0001:RESTART:YEARLY] but when I display [INVOICENUMBER] I get the default 16 digit invoice number.

My apologies if these feature exist, but I can't figure out how to get these working. I attached an example of my invoice.

Just some suggestions I had while using the product.

Thanks,
Joe
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #278341 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Future Request: Footer on CBSubs Invoice
Further invoice customization is planned as a feature in a later release, but current priority is bug squashing so that maybe awhile before it's implemented.

3. Ability to display custom invoice numbers. I changed the invoice number format to [PREFIX][YEAR]-[NUMBER:0001:RESTART:YEARLY] but when I display [INVOICENUMBER] I get the default 16 digit invoice number.

Did you change the format after the invoice was already created? Please note invoice numbers are generated and stored. Changing the format after an invoice is stored does nothing to existing invoices.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn