proper setting of ARB in authorize.net

7 years 1 week ago #293342 by ThePiston
proper setting of ARB in authorize.net was created by ThePiston
We used to accept both autorenew and manual payments, but we decided not to allow for autorenewing payments last year. I went into the authorize.net plugin and set the "enable authorize.net" to "Yes: AIM single billing per payment" and saved.

Now, we still have old subscriptions that are autorenew, but no new ones are being created.

We found that a user was chanrged last week but out website has no record of the payment and hence, the user is still showing as expired.

Do I need to change the plugin setting to allow for both AIM and ABR in the plugin so that authorize.net knows to tell the website when a user has paid and thus renew the subscription?

thanks

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 week ago #293350 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic proper setting of ARB in authorize.net
You need to cancel the auto recurring payments at Authorize.net as the CBSubs gateway is refusing them since you've disabled them in the gateway settings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 week ago #293351 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic proper setting of ARB in authorize.net
is there a way to allow for the old ARBs but not allow new ones to start? Maybe by setting the plugin to "AIM + ARB" and then set manual payments only somewhere else in CBsubs?

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

7 years 1 week ago #293353 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic proper setting of ARB in authorize.net
You can try settings the plans themselves to only accept single payments, but that may result in the same situation. I don't think CBSubs has a specific setting to account for this scenario.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn