6 years 1 month ago #303193 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic registration error
yes I solved ...
I would like to put the menu on these pages:
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #303207 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic registration error
You mean your Joomla menu? Set your Joomla menu module to display on all pages and it shouldn't be an issue. Your save registration page is using your CB profile menu item so you can assign the module to that. Your URL directly to a plan doesn't have an Itemid so you can't assign modules to it unless you add an Itemid to the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #303273 by JeanFleu
Hello, I can not set the menu for all pages as I have two external menus one English and one French, and two internal menus in the user area one English and one French. So I need to add the two menus to the /saveregistration.html page

6 years 1 month ago #303292 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic registration error
See my reply above as I've already explained what menu item it's using and you'll have to assign your module to that menu item if you want your menu module displayed on that page. I don't recommend doing menu assignment this way though. You should be reversing it by selecting menu items it shouldn't display on rather than what menu items it should display on as it avoids these problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #303296 by JeanFleu
I can not set the menu for all pages as I have two external menus one English and one French, and two internal menus in the user area one English and one French.

6 years 1 month ago #303298 by JeanFleu
If I set the menu for the cb profile page then when a user accesses it displays two menus, the main one and the private one for who is logged.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds