[SOLVED] Baskets that will never be paid

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #325766 by autobahn
We have quite a lot of Payment Baskets which are still Pending or Not Initiated and they will never be paid.
  1. Is there any mechanism for cancelling or voiding the Payment Baskets?
  2. What are the ramifications if I just delete these baskets?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325778 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Baskets that will never be paid
NotInitiated baskets should clear on their own, but Pending won't. Pending offline baskets can safely be deleted, but be careful with pending baskets linked to other gateways as they could be waiting for the payment to clear.

Is there any mechanism for cancelling or voiding the Payment Baskets?

No, not at this time, but we do have plans to review potentially adding a Void option.

What are the ramifications if I just delete these baskets?

For offline payments there is none. If they used a payment gateway though then that could pose a problem since it's waiting for information from the payment gateway to pay the basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #325779 by autobahn
Replied by autobahn on topic Baskets that will never be paid
Thank you - that's fine. As it happens all the unwanted baskets are for Off-line payments.

The information is much appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn