Cart view

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330467 by aroma
Cart view was created by aroma
Hi
is there any visualization of what the user chose before going to checkout?
A kind of cart in which a user can decide to cancel his choice?

Thanks for the reply

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330469 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cart view
No. CB Paid Subscriptions is purely a subscription manager. While it does have a basket it does not have cart functionality at this time. Selecting something to upgrade into then clicking the button will immediately take them to the basket as there is no functionality for adding directly to a basket. There they can cancel if they so choose, but this will cancel the entire basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330476 by aroma
Replied by aroma on topic Cart view
Thanks for the reply.
So if a user accidentally selects two subscriptions (subs are not unique choices because are digital magazine subscriptions) and when he arrives on the payment page he wants to cancel one, must he necessarily cancel all the payment and do it all over again?

1 year 7 months ago #330477 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cart view
Correct, they will have to cancel the entire basket and go back to plan selection to redo the process only selecting what they need.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds