History Logs error: 0 String could not be parsed as XML

1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #333349 by wjgadmin
Hi folks,
I believe there may have been something occur during a patch update. I was cleaning out history logs to start fresh and unfortunately after deleting some, it produced the following error: An error has occurred.

0 String could not be parsed as XML

I've enabled debugging and this is what I receive:**An error has occurred.**

0 String could not be parsed as XML
/home/customer/www/domain.com/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/table/cbpaidHistory.php:140

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/table/cbpaidHistory.php:1402SimpleXMLElement->__construct()JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/table/cbpaidHistory.php:1403cbpaidHistory->renderDiff()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php:49744CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView->_form_private() 5call_user_func()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php:36616CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView->renderParam()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php:33097CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView->extendParamAttributes()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php:15198CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView->renderOneParamAndChildren()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php:12859CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView->renderAllParams()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php:45110CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView->renderEditRowView()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Controller/Elements/TableBrowser.php:305211CBLib\AhaWow\Controller\Elements\TableBrowser->renderList()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Controller/Elements/TableBrowser.php:266012CBLib\AhaWow\Controller\Elements\TableBrowser->draw()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php:242913CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView->renderOneParamAndChildren()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php:128514CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView->renderAllParams()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php:45115CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView->renderEditRowView()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Controller/RegistryEditController.php:31716CBLib\AhaWow\Controller\RegistryEditController->draw()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/ActionViewAdmin.php:13417CBLib\AhaWow\View\ActionViewAdmin::editPluginView()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Controller/ActionController.php:54218CBLib\AhaWow\Controller\ActionController->drawView()JROOT/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/controller/controller.plugin.php:25819CBController_plugin->editPluginView()JROOT/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/controller/controller.plugin.php:20820CBController_plugin->editPlugin()JROOT/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php:29321require()JROOT/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:1422require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:40223Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:37724Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:10125Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:15926Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:22527Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Do you know of a solution to this? Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #333351 by krileon
That's not Stripe specific. There's just a bad entry in the history log. Happens sometimes when we catch a really malformed error. Will review adding a fix so it can't throw an error when it tries to load a malformed entry. Just empty _cbsubs_history. It's safe to empty every now and again.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9155

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wjgadmin

1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #333353 by wjgadmin
Thank you very much! I've successfully emptied the db and resolved the issue.

Additionally, I think the title of this topic was stored and came across as Stripe Webhook URL.... I tried to edit that accordingly for better organization but it didn't change it. If you'd like to edit it, I would have titled it:
"History Logs error - 0 String could not be parsed as XML"
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn