Subscription payment error.

11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #333436 by cppleal
Subscription payment error. was created by cppleal
I have detected the following events in the Cbsubs Subscriptions logs when I pay for a subscription:

I attach the detail of the error.

File Attachment:

File Name: error_en_pago.txt
File Size:6 KB

All webhoks have been correct:

I don't know if it is the reason why the Auto Actions that I have programmed are not executed when the following events occur:
  • onCPayAfterPaimentStatusChange
Thanks....!!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 3 weeks ago #333439 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscription payment error.
It's not an error. It's logged as Info. It's to let you know your API version at Stripe is lower than what is implemented in CBSubs Stripe. I suggest updating your API version at Stripe. It won't stop payments from processing as we've backwards compatibility with webhooks implemented.

I don't know if it is the reason why the Auto Actions that I have programmed are not executed when the following events occur:
onCPayAfterPaimentStatusChange

That is likely an entirely separate issue. Probably something in your auto action itself not configured properly. Suggest making a separate topic regarding that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 3 weeks ago #333443 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Subscription payment error.
OK, I separate the problems.
Where do I specify the version of the Stripe API, I can't find it?

Thanks....!!!!

11 months 3 weeks ago #333447 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscription payment error.

Where do I specify the version of the Stripe API, I can't find it?

Login to Stripe and click Developers on the top right. You should see "API version" on the Overview tab. It should have an option there to upgrade it. Next under the Webhooks tab check your webhook to make sure it's using latest now. If not it too should have an option to update it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 3 weeks ago #333448 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Subscription payment error.
OK thanks. changed.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn