Payment Baskets Disappearing

11 months 2 weeks ago #333753 by wjgadmin
Payment Baskets Disappearing was created by wjgadmin
When viewing payments baskets, the list exists as expected. When one of the baskets are clicked on, it is then removed from the payment baskets as if it never existed. Please check this, we need this information so we can follow up with clients.

I don't think this is expected behavior?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333757 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Baskets Disappearing
Basket clicked in what way? Please provide your exact steps. The only way to directly view a basket in backend is to click the link under the Items column in CBSubs > Baskets. Doing so will not delete the basket. Sounds like you've unpaid baskets that are just being expired in which case adjust the expiration time in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets if you want them to not expire so soon.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333758 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Payment Baskets Disappearing
Thank you for the prompt response & setting reminder. Perhaps it could be a timing issue, however it's quite strange because they were there until I clicked on it individually. Additionally, there's older ones still showing because I haven't clicked on them yet for this test purpose.

Steps:
1. Navigate to CBSubs / Baskets
2. Click on the user by either column "Username" or "Full Name"
3. Return to above step 1, the basket is no longer there

In each of these, the "Status" was = "Not initiated" which I imagine to be an attempt but no follow through with the payment completion?

I haven't tested another basket with a different status yet as I'm afraid to because not sure if it'll be removed.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333760 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Payment Baskets Disappearing
Double checked the cron jobs are set correctly, they are & they're set to run every 30 minutes. The CBSubs settings are set to expire baskets every 24 hours (as default). However, there are older baskets, such as 5 days ago that are still there.

So for some reason it's like the cron isn't removing all. When individually clicked on, they are indeed removed.

I don't see this as a large problem, just a bit confusing since it isn't functioning exactly as intended.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333761 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Baskets Disappearing

Steps:
1. Navigate to CBSubs / Baskets
2. Click on the user by either column "Username" or "Full Name"
3. Return to above step 1, the basket is no longer there

I am unable to duplicate for anything other than expired baskets, which is to be expected.

In each of these, the "Status" was = "Not initiated" which I imagine to be an attempt but no follow through with the payment completion?

That means the basket is unpaid. They never even selected a payment method basically. So they're just being expired and that's working as expected.

I don't see this as a large problem, just a bit confusing since it isn't functioning exactly as intended.

Directly accessing the basket can trigger its expiration, but it should only do so if it has been 24 hours. Try increasing it if you want them to stick around longer.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wjgadmin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn