[SOLVED] Lower plans available to upgrade

9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #334530 by Leobici
HI,
i have a subscription system with 4 plans.
The lower one is a free lifetime plan and while the others are to scale: the next includes the previous one (1.Spirito Libero, 2. Weekender 3. Cicloviaggiatore 4. Esploratore).
In the settings I entered that the upgrade is only possible if the plan is more expensive but then in my account (with the highest plan) I see that it is also possible to upgrade to the free plan and to one of the other two (not the third one) - see attached picture.

Unfortunately, one of my subscribers also upgraded from a higher plan to a lower one by mistake... how can I fix this?
thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #334539 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Lower plans available to upgrade
Add upgrade conditions to your plans that prevent upgrading if they're already actively subscribed to a more expensive plan.

The upgrade based off price takes into account discounts as it's purely a price comparison check it can sometimes be unreliable depending on your configuration. The conditions however will allow you to strictly control the upgrade flow. So for example edit your free plan and add conditions that prevent upgrade if actively subscribed to one of the paid plans.

The below for example should work.

First static condition: This condition must be NOT be met to allow upgrades:
Any of the following plans subscriptions: SELECT_CHEAPER_PLANS_HERE
Must be in state: Active

You may also need to select in the state parameter "Upgraded to other" as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leobici

9 months 1 week ago #334542 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic Lower plans available to upgrade
Thanks Krileon,
it solved the problem!

The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn