[SOLVED] wrong fieldtype after upgrade

7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #335054 by craschnburn
[SOLVED] wrong fieldtype after upgrade was created by craschnburn

The following are my system settings:

Joomla! 3.10.12 Stable [ Daraja ] 8-July-2023 15:18 GMT
PHP Version: 8.0.28
Community Builder 2.8.1
CB Subscription:  Your installed version  4.6.2+build.2023.08.28.17.18.16.905ab5925 

I'm getting the following error pertaining to database:

Warning: 6 entries in Community Builder comprofiler_field_values link back to fields of wrong fieldtype.
fieldvalueid=30 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=31 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=32 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=33 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=34 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=35 fieldtype=text
This one can be fixed in SQL using a tool like phpMyAdmin.

Those field values are linked to a text field i use to change field values according to which plan you are upgraded downgraded.

This happened after the latest update on the 8/28/2023.   Everything was working properly prior.

My issues now after the update.
  1. I have broken images in the backend within the subscription tab.
  2. When I modify user's settings in the backend, I get the following error:
An error has occurred.

0 array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, Joomla\CMS\Object\CMSObject given

Return to Control Panel
 Please help.

I just went LIVE.

If you'd like i can extend backend access.(PM)

Thank you
TomN

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 months 3 weeks ago #335055 by craschnburn
Replied by craschnburn on topic wrong fieldtype after upgrade
I performed  system debug and got the following resuts:An error has occurred.

0 Cannot write to log file.
/home/www/ncnc/libraries/src/Log/Logger/FormattedtextLogger.php:287

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/libraries/src/Log/Logger/FormattedtextLogger.php:2872Joomla\CMS\Log\Logger\FormattedtextLogger->initFile()JROOT/libraries/src/Log/Logger/FormattedtextLogger.php:1683Joomla\CMS\Log\Logger\FormattedtextLogger->addEntry()JROOT/libraries/src/Log/Log.php:3204Joomla\CMS\Log\Log->addLogEntry()JROOT/libraries/src/Log/Log.php:1665Joomla\CMS\Log\Log::add()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:8786Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->holdEditId()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/FormController.php:4237Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\FormController->edit()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:7028Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/administrator/components/com_users/users.php:219require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:40210Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:37711Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:10112Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:15913Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:22514Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/index.php:51  Return to Control Panel

7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #335056 by craschnburn
Issue resolved.
It was from a plugin that I had installed called "issue tracker"
  1. But i'd like to know more about resolving the db warning that the db check tool in cb responded:
Warning: 6 entries in Community Builder comprofiler_field_values link back to fields of wrong fieldtype.
fieldvalueid=30 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=31 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=32 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=33 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=34 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=35 fieldtype=text
This one can be fixed in SQL using a tool like phpMyAdmin.

2.  My images have come up broken in the back end and in the emails that are being sent out to users during registration.  I did just change from a subdomain to an actual domain. 

There's something im missing.  I just need a little nudge.
Thanks,

7 months 2 weeks ago #335060 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic wrong fieldtype after upgrade

But i'd like to know more about resolving the db warning that the db check tool in cb responded:

It's just telling you that a field used to be a field type that had options (e.g. select, radio, multicheckbox) and now its type does not support options, but those options still exist in _comprofiler_field_values database table. It's perfectly fine to ignore this.

My images have come up broken in the back end and in the emails that are being sent out to users during registration. I did just change from a subdomain to an actual domain.

I'm guessing you live_site is incorrect in configuration.php then. It should be set to '' for empty string. Alternatively maybe you hardcoded in image paths in some of your HTML and you'll need to fix those. CB doesn't have any control over this when dynamically rendering images as we just use what Joomla tells us is the domain via live_site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 months 2 weeks ago #335132 by craschnburn
Thank you.
Please close this ticket.
I appreciate your prompt reply like always.

Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn