AuthNet Plugin For CB Subs?

7 months 1 week ago #335086 by kurtboeker
AuthNet Plugin For CB Subs? was created by kurtboeker
Is there an Authorize.Net payment plugin for CB Subs that works with their new api (2023)?

I also tried to find ANY AuthNet plugin for CB Subs and it is not listed in the plugins download area. Can someone point me to the plugin download please?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 months 1 week ago #335094 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic AuthNet Plugin For CB Subs?

Is there an Authorize.Net payment plugin for CB Subs that works with their new api (2023)?

We have not updated our Authorize.net gateway included with CBSubs to their newer API. It is unlikely we will.

We do not recommend payment processors that process payments through your server. PCI compliance has gotten more and more difficult and the security risk to customers is too great. We recommend using processors like Stripe and PayPal to avoid payment credentials ever touching your server. In the future we will discontinue all on-site payment processors that do not provide the same isolation that Stripe offers. For Authorize.net that would mean moving exclusively to their hosted payment solution (Authorize.net Accept).

I also tried to find ANY AuthNet plugin for CB Subs and it is not listed in the plugins download area. Can someone point me to the plugin download please?

It's not a separate download as it's included with core CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336244 by MarylandShallIssue
Replied by MarylandShallIssue on topic AuthNet Plugin For CB Subs?
Does this mean Authorize.net is not supported in the latest version of CB Subs (v4.7.0+) or is the gateway there to configure but not supported with new Authorize.net features?

4 months 2 weeks ago #336254 by krileon
The Authorize.net gateway is still supported in its current form. It however has not been rewritten for their newer APIs. The current API however is still functional. Regardless I do not recommend processing payments on-site. It's significantly safer to use Stripe which handles the entire payment flow through an isolated iframe or PayPal which is entirely off site. This also significantly reduces PCI burden.

It's possible we'll in a future release rewrite the Authorize.net gateway to use their Accept Suite API (hosted payments solution) which reduces the PCI burden and massive security issues of processing on-site payments, but I've no time frame for this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336260 by MarylandShallIssue
Replied by MarylandShallIssue on topic AuthNet Plugin For CB Subs?
Thanks. So we're a few revisions back on CB Subs and want to update to get current. Will the update process keep our current Authorize gateway in place?

4 months 2 weeks ago #336267 by krileon
Nothing will change regarding your current Authorize.net usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn