Different notification emails for gateway payment

4 months 1 week ago #336344 by jabba84

This is now implemented in the latest CBSubs build release. You'll now find the following in the "Substitutions in Thank You messages and workflow Emails" section. These work for various integrations as well at time of payment (e.g. CBSubs Fields).

These require a payment to be present so they will not work everywhere. So for example if you give someone a subscription in backend then these substitutions will be empty. For your usage you can use the Presentation tab emails and wrap the email body in an IF condition. Example as follows.
[cb:if PAYMENT_GATEWAY_ID="2"]This will only send for the payment gateway with an ID of 2[/cb:if]

Great, thanks

Great! I have CB 2.8.2, do you think new CBSub will be compatible with that or i will need to update CB aswell?

No. Why are you on 2.8.2 and not updating CB? You'll need to update CB to update CBSubs to latest.
Becouse my CB subscription expired a few days ago and the CBSubs is still active, i'll consider renew CB subscription then.
Thank you for your help!

Gianluca

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #336346 by krileon
Core CB is free so you can still update core CB then update CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 1 week ago #336354 by jabba84
The problem is in some packages i used with professional membership: privacy, antispam, conditional... i will have an update CB but not the plugins, don't know if this can create issues somewhere

4 months 1 week ago #336355 by krileon
There shouldn't be any issues with 2.8 to 2.9 for those plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 1 week ago #336356 by jabba84
Good to know, thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn