How to prevent multiple carts

4 months 1 week ago #336320 by jabba84
How to prevent multiple carts was created by jabba84
Hello, i had to put a long expiration (in days) for the cart becouse in my setup days can pass from the user to be activated by a moderator and the actual payment of the subscription. But sometimes it happens that the user logout and login multiple times before the payment or (i guess) exit and re-enter the payment form so multiple carts for the user are created and only the last one is actually going through the payment process.
Due to the long expiration of the cart in the "cart section" of the backend i have multiple abandoned carts of the same users. Is there a way to prevent this? Like if a cart for user "A" is created and already exists old carts that are not completed they are automatically removed?
I have 3 plans that are exclusives and users can't upgrade so i don't mind if old empty carts are removed (i still need the "completed" and "payed" old carts though).
Thanks
Gianluca

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #336329 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to prevent multiple carts
There shouldn't be multiple baskets. Their existing basket should just be reused. Are you sure new baskets are being created in CBSubs > Baskets? Regardless it shouldn't do any harm as those old baskets will eventually expire.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn