Activation after new year subscirption

3 months 3 weeks ago #336423 by jabba84
Hello and happy new year!
I'm having this issue:

- I have subscriptions that ends 31 december every year.
- Some ppl subscribed in december 2023 and choose the "offline payment" option
- They payd by bank transfer in Janyart 2024 and the administrator enable theyr account today (december 2nd)

As i've setup there is no pre-time subscription. If they subscribe in 2023 the have to pay for 2023, even if they register in December 31th (it's a private club with stric standards).
The problem is that the user subscribed in december and activated in Janary have now a subscription that ends 31th December 2024 instead of 2023 (and already expired).
Now the problem is: how can i "re-set" those account to expired and set the activation i have to do now (of the users between the two years) to expire in 2023 instead of 2024?
See the screenshot:

My guess is that i have to setup this:

which is the correct choice? The second? "Expiration date without gap"?

Thanks

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336429 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Activation after new year subscirption
You can modify their subscription in CBSubs > Subscriptions by clicking the # under the ID column. There you can adjust their subscription dates manually.

As for your issue if you don't want a free gap and want it to always extend the previous subscription date then yes you can set "Manual renewal extends expiration date as follows" to "Renewal extends expiration date (without gap or overlap)" and it will do exactly that otherwise it renews whenever they actually subscribed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336437 by jabba84
Replied by jabba84 on topic Activation after new year subscirption
So in my specific case it will be activated but istantly expires, right?

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it

3 months 3 weeks ago #336441 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Activation after new year subscirption
Yeah, which you can avoid to some degree using "Bonus time before first period start (for calendar-based durations)", but as I understood that's how you wanted it to work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jabba84

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn