Problem with new subscriptions.

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #336644 by cppleal
Problem with new subscriptions. was created by cppleal
Good morning.
I am preparing a new season of subscriptions on my website and I am encountering the following problem:
  1. I have several types of membership subscriptions: General, Associates, Seasonal and Workers.
  2. I can only register the General type, since the rest, without giving me any error, do not progress the Registration. When I click the registration button, the screen goes up and marks the chosen subscription.
I have been working with these plans for several years and this is the first time this has happened to me (it is also true that I come from a migration from J3 to J4 and I don't know if it has anything to do with it).
I attach some screenshots.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #336655 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with new subscriptions.
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry and provide us with any errors you're seeing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 1 week ago #336677 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Problem with new subscriptions.
In the Joomla logs, nothing appears, so I think the problem remains in the front.
It seems that the problem comes from the radio buttons that do not work correctly. In the case of selecting plans, they are displayed correctly, but they do not work. However in the "propietario / inquilino" field, the radio buttons do not even appear:

I have checked the Chrome console and the only thing I can find is the following:

Todos los planes funcionan correctamente si los ejecuto por individual (desde el enlace indicado dentro de cada Plan). 

Attachments:

3 months 1 week ago #336678 by krileon
Those are just jQuery migrate notices. That won't have any impact on frontend. You can also turn off jQuery Migrate in CB > Configuration > Integrations as it's no longer enabled for new installs. Radios not displaying is usually a CSS problem. Please PM (see link in my forum signature) backend super user login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 1 week ago #336685 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and all your plans seam to progress fine. I'm only failing registration in my tests on your form due to requiring an invite code. Aside from that it progresses.

The only time it wouldn't progress is when I left the Avatar field empty, which you've marked required. The avatar field then fails validation and won't submit the form. A validation error is shown below the avatar field, but it is popping back up to the top of the form. I recommend just not requiring avatar if you don't actually need one for your site. I recommend keeping registration as minimal as possible only asking what you absolutely need.

Please retry keeping in mind avatar is marked required and see if your issue persists. If it does please provide what browser you're using.

As for your radio buttons not display that's caused by your Joomla template. Specifically the below CSS.

IN: /templates/ensure/css/template.css
.form-check-inline input[type="radio"] {
    display: none;
}

Suggest contacting the developer of your template or you can use CBs built in template overrides functionality below to try and apply a fix.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Example fix below.
.cb_template .form-check-inline input[type="radio"] {
    display: initial;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn