CBSubs registration error

2 months 2 weeks ago #337193 by swampy5
CBSubs registration error was created by swampy5
Hi all
Ive a J4 install (upgraded from 3.10) that has a problem with user registration
At completion I get  this msg
Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser.
Ive checked and cookies are enabled
New members can still register and login but its pretty off putting
I also get a couple of warnings
Deprecated: explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/cbautoactions.php on line 205

Deprecated: explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/cbautoactions.php on line 205

Would appreciate suggestions to try to resolve this

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337200 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs registration error
That issue has already been fixed. Your CB Auto Actions plugin is out of date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 1 week ago #337213 by swampy5
Replied by swampy5 on topic CBSubs registration error
Ok thanks krileon I did search the forums but couldn't find that issue in j4. I'm not aware of any use we have made of this plugin in Joomla 3. I tried to uninstall but was informed it was a core plugin and could not be removed. It will cost $59US apparently which a lot for a not for profit on top of cbsubs which we've been using for more than 10 years but if there is no alternative we will proceed to resubscribe regards swampy5

2 months 1 week ago #337223 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs registration error
CB Auto Actions is not a core plugin and absolutely can be uninstalled. I'm guessing you tried accidently uninstalling CB Core?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 1 week ago #337229 by swampy5
Yes thats right for sure - the core plugin is definitely not uninstallable
I tried deleting the Cb Auto Actions plugin - this would uninstall but the error msg generated just appeared at an earlier stage of the registration procedure - I guess that one would need to explore files to locate where reference to the plugin fails.

Perhaps uninstalling would have worked in the J3 environment.

Finally is the Auto Actions plug in still able to purchased individually ?
regards
swampy5`

Attachments:

2 months 1 week ago #337230 by swampy5
Also Im having trouble with the install from web key - see attached Joomla is telling me the site key is wrong but Ive tried both methods and have not been able to get install from web working 
See attached in prev msg
regards
swam[y5

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn