How to store the number of merchandise plans is bought?

1 month 3 weeks ago #337448 by webmasterACA
Hi Support,I'm trying to set up a CB Subs merchandise plan similar to an admission ticket: the plan has a fixed price, but the customer should be able to buy not just one by one, and go through the payment process for each, but select the number of tickets he wants and do one payment. And I should be able to add the number of tickets bought to his previously bought amount of tickets (add:field=field [value]) I used before.The only way to I found to allow to buy more then 1 at a time, is using the plan=>integrations=>options=> options tab to create 5 options for that plan, 1 ticket=15€, 2 tickets=30€, etc. Works fine.BUT. I can find no way to store in CB (using the integrations=>CB Fields tab) the number of tickets the customer bought (i.e. the option value he choose).I tried to store in stead the amount he spend on these tickets. That would be ok for me too (number of tickets bought=amount spend divided by unit price, so I could figure out).I tried to store:[TOTAL_PRICE] => stores the total invoice amount, including the price of other plans that the customer bought (the tickets the cost of any other plan bought together).[PLAN_PRICE] => stores the single plan price even when he buys 2 tickets or more.etc. I tried also [PLAN_RATE] , [PLAN_UPGRADE_PRICE], some others also I think. None give the correct result.This seems to me a very common need, can you advise me on how I should get it done please? Thank you.  
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago #337451 by krileon
You can substitute in what pricing option they selected anywhere CBSubs substitutions are supported (e.g. so in CBSubs Fields). See the Integrations > Options > Display tab for details. The substitutions to do this are provided at the bottom with examples.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 3 weeks ago #337452 by webmasterACA
I know. I have been trying out those for a couple of hours allready. But I can't find how to substitute the option price that is replacing the standard price of the plan.
[PLAN_FIRST_RATE] contains the default price of the plan, [PLAN_RATE] also, [PLAN_PRICE] doesn't do anything (probably contains also text, the currency I guess, not just a number ?)
I can't find how to access the stored option (would give me the number of tickets) or the option price (would give me the money paid for the n times the plan is bought)

1 month 3 weeks ago #337466 by krileon

But I can't find how to substitute the option price that is replacing the standard price of the plan.

You mean the price selected under Integrations > Options > Price? or under Integrations > Options > Prices? If under Integrations > Options > Prices then that's just the following.

[PLAN_OPTS_PRICE]

That gives the name of the price option that was selected. It won't give you the actual price of the selected price option you'll have to deal with that using IF substitution conditions.

I can't find how to access the stored option (would give me the number of tickets) or the option price (would give me the money paid for the n times the plan is bought)

You can get what price options they selected using the following.

[PLAN_OPTS_OPTION_{OPTION_NAME}]

So for example I have a price option called "licenses" then my substitution is as follows.

[PLAN_OPTS_OPTION_LICENSES]

This gives me the name of the price option that I selected, which would be "1-license" or just "1" depending on how the options are configured. Both substitutions are explained at the bottom of Integrations > Options > Display

As for getting how much they actually paid usually [TOTAL_PRICE] is sufficient as that should just substitute in the basket amount paid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 3 weeks ago #337483 by webmasterACA
Sorry, but I think you misunderstood my question. I'm not native English speaking, not always easy to express myself in words correctly.
In my inital post, I wrote: ...using the plan=>integrations=>options=> options tab to create 5 options for that plan, 1 ticket=15€, 2 tickets=30€, etc.
I am not using the plan=>integrations>price since I understand it doesn't offer me the possibility to offer the customer the option to select a plan and choose how many instances of that plan he wants to buy (the number tickets he wants to buy).
I need to be able to add the number of tickets he bought to a field 'number of tickets bought' in his CB profile record. I found I can do that using the tab plan=>integrations=>CB fields where I can use 'Add:Field=Field+Value'. I got stuck because I can't find a substitution that I could use as 'Value' in this formula. I need a number to be able to make this calculation, and the number could be the value of my selected plan options. I configured them as 1,2,3,4,5 for that purpose as you can see in the screen shot. But how can I get access to this number? With what substitution?

1 month 3 weeks ago #337487 by krileon
You can get what option they selected using the substitutions I've already provided above. Whether the value of that option is a number or not is entirely up to you. The name of your option field is ABG24Party. That means to get what option they selected you'd use the below substitution.

[PLAN_OPTS_OPTION_ABG24PARTY]

Since your options Value parameters are numbers 1, 2, 3, etc.. that should just give you that number. These substitutions act on the option Name parameter and return the options Value parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmasterACA

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn