[SOLVED] plan depending of an active user

11 years 3 months ago #217984 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: plan depending of an active user
Hmmm I'm so sorry to be back on this thread but I my propotions failed again :(

I just migrate the sitye to his definitiv domain and today my customer call me to say that propotions are not working. I check all settings and I didn't find any error, can you have a look on this site ? If yes I'll send you an access by PM

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #217987 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: plan depending of an active user
Moving domain shouldn't have any affect at all unless the prmotions were tampered with. I'm sorry, I've fixed this once already; please review and see what could be causing the conditional to no longer match. As a developer subscriber you've access to CBSubs 3.0 GPL, you're welcome to upgrade and see if that might help.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #217999 by erilam
ok i will search what could make this. For upgrade I can't for this week because we have developed a gateway and we have to upgrade this payment gateway before.
Thx for answer

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 3 months ago #218409 by erilam
Hello,

krileon wrote: Moving domain shouldn't have any affect at all unless the prmotions were tampered with. I'm sorry, I've fixed this once already; please review and see what could be causing the conditional to no longer match.

I'm awfully sorry Kyle but I have searched for a long time and I didn't find where was the problem.
My queryfield return the good integer and I have done no change in my promotion but it doesn't work :(

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 3 months ago #218419 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: plan depending of an active user
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #218531 by erilam
Have you receive my PM ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn