Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] MijoShop and CB Subs

• njjacob
  • njjacob
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #233037 by njjacob
[SOLVED] MijoShop and CB Subs was created by njjacob
I have a QUESTION hopefully people can help.

I have J2.5 and the latest and greated CBa nd CBSub and Mijoshop. I am trying to use CB and CBSubs for a PRIVATE dance company inside a regular dance studio. This is what I mean. I want regular dancers to be able to go on my site and order products from Mijoshop. I do not care if it integrates with CB or not, they are just registered people.

But I have a separate Dance Company that uses JUST the URL link to sign nup using CBSubs, when they are signed up they automatically go to a special user group: Dance Company

When I turned on CB and set the whole site to use it. Mijoshop registration changed and asked them to join the Dance Company, which I do not want. I want it to look like a normal registration for a normal registered user. And I DO NOT want regisitered users to even know about this special Subscription. The subscription is FREE so I do not even know if I needed CBSubs. But I thought I did to make it a special login plan.

So when Mijoshop went haywire I quickly put everything back until I could figure out a fix. Well now my Mijshop wont go back to a normal registration at all, even after putting Joomla back YES. I keep getting a Fatal error: Call to a member function where() on a non-object in... when someone tries to register on Mijoshop and now I don't even have Community Builder.

So confused. Any suggestions. I already REINSTALLED Mijoshop and CB
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 8 months ago #233074 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic MijoShop and CB Subs
CBSubs forces Joomla registration to CB Registration. You absolutely should not be using Joomla registration while CB is present. You will cause users to go severally out of sync.

If you don't want some users registering with your plan then edit your plan and on the Workflows tab set "Propose spontaneously plan at registration:" to "No: hide this plan from registration and from access proposals, unless specifically included in URL". Now the only way to access your plan for registration is directly through the plan URL found at the top while editing your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• njjacob
  • njjacob
10 years 8 months ago #233276 by njjacob
Replied by njjacob on topic MijoShop and CB Subs
So what if I have two plans. One free for all customers and one for the dance company people hidden. How would I set that up?

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 8 months ago #233279 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic MijoShop and CB Subs
Set your dance plan to be accessible only by URL as instructed in my previous reply and leave you free plan as is (freely accessible).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• njjacob
  • njjacob
10 years 8 months ago #233444 by njjacob
Replied by njjacob on topic MijoShop and CB Subs
that was so simple.. thank you! How awesome is this!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon