Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Kunena Access Controllevel

10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #233640 by mittlmedien
Kunena Access Controllevel was created by mittlmedien
Hi,

I didn't understand and find the configuration allow the Acceslevel to Kunena, if the User is CB confirmed.

The setting in Kuenna is: Access controled by community builder. If a confirmed user is online, he can't see anything.

Is there a configuration for thin in CB? I didn't found anything.

Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by mittlmedien. Reason: spelling Kunena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 8 months ago #233657 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Kunena Access Controllevel
CB doesn't control Kunena access. That feature is so CB API can control access to Kunena categories. It's only needed for GJ and GJ will set all of it automatically. So for normal forum usage set the access for your categories to normal Joomla usergroups or view access levels. All you need for Kunena to integrate with CB is to just enabled the Kunena CB plugin within Kunena Forum > Plug-in Manager and to enable the Forum integration or install and use CB Forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittlmedien

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon