Browser cookies must be enabled but they are.

10 years 6 months ago #234528 by cmrpc
After I do a test registration and get verified I get the password but when I go to login it will give me Browser cookies must be enabled. My cookies are and when I look at user management it tells me that the account is not enabled.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234542 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Browser cookies must be enabled but they are.
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry and see if any fatal errors occur. If no errors and issue persists disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management until resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234553 by cmrpc
Kyle I get this:

Strict Standards: Declaration of CBplug_cbverifyemail::getFieldRow() should be compatible with cbFieldHandler::getFieldRow(&$field, &$user, $output, $formatting, $reason, $list_compare_types)

Also I had to unpublish cb_captcha mod

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

10 years 6 months ago #234559 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Browser cookies must be enabled but they are.

Strict Standards: Declaration of CBplug_cbverifyemail::getFieldRow() should be compatible with cbFieldHandler::getFieldRow(&$field, &$user, $output, $formatting, $reason, $list_compare_types)

That's safe to ignore. Just a PHP 5.4 standards warning.

Also I had to unpublish cb_captcha mod

Did this resolve your session issue? If you need Captcha I suggest using CB AntiSpam as it's the official replacement for CB Captcha.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234575 by cmrpc
No I am still having the same problems with the site is there a paid service for support so that someone can go take a look for me?

Chris

10 years 6 months ago #234578 by cmrpc
I found out what the problem was and it now works. I was trying to turn off the subscriptions and had a plan in place once I enabled the plug-in and adjusted the plan I had no more problems.

What I want to do is turn it off and then later on introduce subscriptions when the site has enough users to call for it.

Sorry for all of this you have been a great help and thank you for putting up with me.

Chris

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn