[SOLVED] Connexion module

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #234573 by Aidan38
[SOLVED] Connexion module was created by Aidan38
Hello,

I would like to know how is it possible to customize the connexion module.

On this module there is a <li> with :
"Forgot login".

I would like to have 2 <li> like :
"Forgot ID".
"Forgot password".

The both links redirect to the same page (component/comprofiler/lostpassword).

Is it possible to do that?

Tanks for your answer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #234580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connexion module
You'd have to modify the module and add it in manually. Currently the modules do not use Joomla MVC so you can't use a template override to alter its display (next CB release you'll be able to). You can find the CB login module at the below location.

/modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin.php

The UL/LI usage is at the very bottom.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago #234641 by Aidan38
Replied by Aidan38 on topic Connexion module
Hi krileon,

tanks for this answer.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.270 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn