Replacement if no video

10 years 6 months ago #234745 by wavi
Replacement if no video was created by wavi
Is possible with auto action (or ..conditional) play this scene :

note, i have the video field on tab middle-left and image at tab middle-right

action i like
If video is not avalaible display the foto profile at the position of video (tab middle-left)

If video and image is avalaible display all
(video in tab at middle-left | image in tab at middle-right )

i try ..but work only if inside same tab

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234759 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Replacement if no video
Yes, but you only need substitutions in a delimiter field to accomplish this. The below example would display the video field if it has a value otherwise will display an image field.

[cb:if cb_video=""][cb:userfield field="cb_image" /][/cb:if]
[cb:if cb_video!=""][cb:userfield field="cb_video" /][/cb:if]

Please see the below for further substitution usage information.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Note you can hide the video field if it doesn't have a value on profile view using CB Conditional you just won't be able to replace it with your image field using CB Conditional.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn