Payment in CBSubs

10 years 6 months ago #234889 by ormhoej
Payment in CBSubs was created by ormhoej
I get following message when trying to veryfi payment via Quickpay:

Sorry, the payment does not match the basket. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

The gateway worked few days ago, I do not know what has happend, please help me :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234891 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment in CBSubs
What gateway are you using? Please check CBSubs > History Log and see if there are any errors. There's no reason for it to suddenly stop unless something was changed on your site or in your gateway account.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234892 by ormhoej
Replied by ormhoej on topic Payment in CBSubs
I am using Quickpay, and the log says:
Fejl log
Event time: 2013-10-09 21:28:04
Message: quickpay: amount or currency missmatch: Sorry, the payment does not match the basket. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

10 years 6 months ago #234938 by krileon
Strange, has quickpay always worked fine? Did the cost of the plan change after someone has already subscribed? Was a fee added to every purchase from your quickpay account? Please check the IPN within CBSubs > Notifications and see what price quickpay is seeing then compare it to your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234970 by ormhoej
Replied by ormhoej on topic Payment in CBSubs
Hi Kyle.

You were right, my Quickpay account was changed to add fee to payment, when i deactivated this fee, my registration and payment gateway was back on...

Thanks very much for you help

10 years 6 months ago #234974 by krileon
Be sure to add your fees using CBSubs Tax or a negative promotion using CBSubs Promotions. Otherwise CBSubs sees a payment amount that CBSubs never sent to Quickpay and will invalidate it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.373 seconds