Check Users database: Results Error

10 years 5 months ago #235267 by cmrpc
Warning: 4 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding users table rows.

Following entries of user_usergroup_map table are missing in users table: user id=10 (aro_id=), user id=54 (aro_id=), user id=203 (aro_id=), user id=956 (aro_id=). This core_acl_aro entry with aro_id 0 should be removed, as it's not allowed.

What does this mean?

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #235284 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Check Users database: Results Error
You have usergroups assigned to users that don't exist. It can be safely ignored, you can try removing them manually from _user_usergroup_map, or if CB provides a fix link you can try it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235351 by cmrpc
Replied by cmrpc on topic Check Users database: Results Error
When I go to tools it tells me it ran out of memory I have set the memory to 256M in the php.ini file and also in WHM(I have root access). I have about 20k of groups and this is just a small amount for testing purposes it will more likely be around 2 million when I am done.

There are 48 categories and inside each category there will be 50 groups and inside of them it can have 2000+ sub-groups.

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

10 years 5 months ago #235360 by krileon
You have 20,000 usergroups? I highly suggest against doing that. You're going to cause every ACL check in Joomla, CB, and any other extension to take forever. It flat out won't work if you expect to have 2 million. I suggest implementing some sort of other usage to determine usertype (CB field, CBSubs plans, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235361 by cmrpc
Replied by cmrpc on topic Check Users database: Results Error
Can I PM you? I am looking for direction nothing more.

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235370 by krileon
Please post all discussion here unless sharing sensitive data like login credentials (which aren't needed in this case).

Regarding your usage Joomla loads every usergroup at once. This mans if you have 2 million that's 2 million rows loaded and processed at once basically on every page load. This will kill your site. Even with highly powerful server it's going to be slow or crash constantly. This is just a limitation of Joomla based off how usergroups are implemented.

Perhaps GroupJive can be used to categories and group users together? Next release has major optimizations and will be able to easily handle 2 million groups for example. All queries in next release cap to a maximum of 1,000 rows to prevent performance issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn