Off-Line Payment

10 years 4 months ago #238589 by hanneslf
Off-Line Payment was created by hanneslf
Hi,
I am checking out the Offline payment workflow and have 2 questions.

At the last stage is says;
"Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print."
When this is clicked a popup with the payment slip is displayed. That is great and it can be closed. But once closed nothing happens. It could be a little bit confusing. Is it possible to display a message saying "Your membership will be updated once payment is received" and redirect to the profile page or something?

Also, if a membership is selected and payment-offline is chosen a "Pay Now" button appears on the Profile page. This can be removed by clicking and then selecting "Cancel payment and Subscription".
However, it cant be removed if the user has pressed "Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print." Is it possible to have it remove even after the "Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print." has been pressed ?

Thanks,
Hannes

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #238597 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Off-Line Payment

"Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print."
When this is clicked a popup with the payment slip is displayed. That is great and it can be closed. But once closed nothing happens. It could be a little bit confusing. Is it possible to display a message saying "Your membership will be updated once payment is received" and redirect to the profile page or something?

The user is free to navigate away at this point. No there's no feature to add a message after closing the window or to redirect away. This gives them time to print the invoice or if they accidentally close too quickly can open it again.

Also, if a membership is selected and payment-offline is chosen a "Pay Now" button appears on the Profile page. This can be removed by clicking and then selecting "Cancel payment and Subscription".
However, it cant be removed if the user has pressed "Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print." Is it possible to have it remove even after the "Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print." has been pressed ?

Do not cancel the basket. Doing so cancels the purchase entirely. It's there because it allows them to change their mind and pay using a different gateway if they want to. There's no feature to turn this off.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238605 by hanneslf
Replied by hanneslf on topic Off-Line Payment
No problem. One more thing re Offline Payment. The Custom Presentation of payment slip has tags. Is there one for email as this is the field we use to track users.
Thanks

10 years 4 months ago #238608 by krileon
Has tags? Please be more specific as am unsure what you're referring to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238615 by hanneslf
Replied by hanneslf on topic Off-Line Payment
Sorry,
By Tags I meant substitutions like [first_name] and [last_name] that are user in the template for the Custom Presentation of payment slip.

10 years 4 months ago #238619 by krileon
Most locations do support substitutions, but only locations that specifically state they support CBSubs substitutions will substitution CBSubs values. The CBSubs Emails and emails on the Presentation tab of your plans both support substitutions and a few CBSubs substitutions.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds