How to display my plugin's fields at the end of registration form

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #238796 by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

I'm writing a plugin wich ask some some fields.

I use the getDisplayRegistration event,
but my plugin's field becomme before all others fields on registration form.

How is it possible to display my plugin's field after all the CB registration fields.

Thaks & Regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #238797 by krileon
Your plugins fields should be CB fieldtypes. See CB Query Field for a simple example to add a new fieldtype. Once they're actual fieldtypes you can move them around like any other field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238801 by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

It's not a new field plugin, but a component plugin for CB.

The fields are not stored on #__comprofiler table but on my own components tables.

I need to ask at the registration form more then 10 field for my component usage.

So, like i said, i use the getDisplayRegistration CB event for making a form based on xml JForm.
But all my field is displayed at the top of CB Registration form.

After for modify profile my fields are on a tab, so I don't have problems.
It(s only on registration form, where i don't know how to do.

Regards.

10 years 4 months ago #238803 by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

I have found.
My problem is a html problem.
I don't understand how i can do mvc with CB ???
I need to hardcode old table tag tr and td in my CB plugin....

10 years 4 months ago #238833 by krileon
You need to implement your fields as a CB Fieldtype plugin. Where you store your fields information is entirely up to you as you've full control over the storage, display, and search functionality of a field. Using a trigger to add new fields to registration is not the correct usage as it will not add your trigger results where the fields normally are.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn