Cbsubs Offline Payment Method

10 years 3 months ago #239466 by resolute
Cbsubs Offline Payment Method was created by resolute
With the offline payment is it possible to show it to Admin's only. In the gateway setting I can see Access levels but just wondering how we will be able to register new users if the admin login to the website front end, then the Admin needs to logout to register a new user.

All we need is to hide the offline payment method from public, users will be calling us to pay offline and then we need to use the offline payment method, thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #239484 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cbsubs Offline Payment Method

All we need is to hide the offline payment method from public, users will be calling us to pay offline and then we need to use the offline payment method, thanks.

Set your offline payment gateways access to Special and it'll only be accessible to Author and above usergroups or if on Joomla 2.5+ you can create a new view access level as needed.

To use the gateway on the users behalf on frontend you'll need to visit the users profile and go through the normal subscription process using their Subscription tab on their profile. Once done you'll need to pay the basket from backend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 3 months ago #239531 by resolute
Replied by resolute on topic Cbsubs Offline Payment Method
I can set the Access Level to special. But how to register a new user using the pay offline method as it will not appear on the front end until a user with special access level is logged in.

With the new user registration process on our website every new user has to fill in the registration for, select the subscription plan & then pay. So on the payment step they need to select the payment method and this is the step where I would like my administrators only to view the off line payment method.

Paying the basket is fine on the backend and we know that process we only like to show the pay offline method to administrators on the front end when registering new users, thanks.

10 years 3 months ago #239553 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cbsubs Offline Payment Method
The only way to register a user on frontend is to logout, go through registration, then login as an administrator. Then if you've admin approval you'll approve the new user then go through the purchase process on their Subscription tab of their profile.

and this is the step where I would like my administrators only to view the off line payment method.

That's not possible during registration as the user is not logged in so they are always Public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn