[SOLVED] Invoices report noy showing in one language...

10 years 3 months ago #240116 by krileon
Your menu system was using trashed menu items and pulling the wrong profile menu item. I've fixed the issue and the correct menu based off language is now being rendered. You'll need to make adjustments to your menus dropdown usage though as before it was not using the correct language menu. The link to invoices is also working fine as well now. Your main menu should have never been loading as you have English and Spanish language menus; those two load correctly now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #240118 by HowardTheDuck
Replied by HowardTheDuck on topic Invoices report noy showing in one language...
Hi Kyle,
thank you so much for the help. I am sure I couldn't find out the issue on my own.
In fact the Main Menu was the "first" menu before I created the two English and Italian menus.
I guess that for some reasons, some menu items was still referring to that one causing the issue. As I now have three menu sets, do you think I can trash the main menu and only keep English and Italian once I am sure they are both set as default?

Thank you again!!
Cristiano

10 years 3 months ago #240119 by krileon

do you think I can trash the main menu and only keep English and Italian once I am sure they are both set as default?

Probably as your main menu likely will never load unless you've a situation where no language is present or you load it in a menu module somewhere, but your s5 menu system doesn't seam to need it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #240120 by HowardTheDuck
Replied by HowardTheDuck on topic Invoices report noy showing in one language...
argh....I don't know what happened but i had to delete and rebuild all english menu because all items lost menu dropdown features etc...Anyway now seems ok. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn