Renewal Notice not showing up

10 years 2 months ago #240513 by butlero54
Renewal Notice not showing up was created by butlero54
Hi there,

I have the CBsubs account module set to show up for users once they login. It shows the greeting and what kind of account they have, but the renew now text does not show up. The settings in the CSSubs>Configuration>Settings> have show renew buttons activated. In the module, I have text to show if users can renew. it's not showing up. The plan is set for duration this calendar year, starting March 1. It is renewable in advance by 6 months, and manual renewal extends expiration date without gap or overlap.

Would could be the issue?

What is the link to account renewal ...maybe if I have it, I can 1) create a html module that can link to renew, or 2) I can put the link other places, in the pages they have access to etc.

Please help,

Ollie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #240544 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renewal Notice not showing up

Would could be the issue?

That parameter is currently bugged and appears to do nothing. It should display for any user that has a plan up for renewal.

What is the link to account renewal ...maybe if I have it, I can 1) create a html module that can link to renew, or 2) I can put the link other places, in the pages they have access to etc.

Renewal, upgrade, and subscribe URL are all the same as the URL provided at the top of each plan while editing them within CBSubs > Plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: butlero54

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn