[SOLVED] Help please!

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #240788 by jorper10
[SOLVED] Help please! was created by jorper10
Today my customers told me that my homepage only had white pages(!) I checked and it is true. Alle pages including something with the CB component is turning white. I logged on to the backend to check this and all the cb functions in the control panel are white pages. User management, list management etc is only white pages. All other function in the control panel is working except the community builder meny item

Any rapid suggestion??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #240800 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help please!
Ensure you're using CB 1.9.1 if you just grabbed the recent Joomla update. Next enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done re-test and see what error is exposed. Typically blank pages are due to memory issues. Please see our FAQ below regarding blank pages.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18227-blank-page-issue

Please also be sure to take a look at our memory issue FAQ below.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18198-memory-issue

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #240801 by jorper10
Replied by jorper10 on topic Help please!
Thanks Kyle!

I checked the php memory (only 5,19 M). No special info when debugging. I checked the source on the blank page and there is nothing at all. Just some body tags.
I set my site to maintenance modus and this shows up. When I try to log in as admin i am redirected to a blank page again.

More suggestions?

10 years 2 months ago #240837 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help please!
If both debug mode and maximum error reporting are enabled and you still get a blank page you'll need to review your servers error logs to see what's going on. This usually means memory limit issues though. See our memory limit FAQ for a script that can give you a more realistic idea of what your limit is set to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #240844 by jorper10
Replied by jorper10 on topic Help please!
Solved. Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn