CBSubs Fatal error plugin.class.php on line 91

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #242753 by sumawelt
I just installed CBSubs on my site and I have issues registering using CBSubs.
After logging into Facebook as a new user of my site and being brought back to my site I click on the "register" button in order to finish my registration and I get the following error:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function getAuthorisedViewLevelsIds() on a non-object in /xxx/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 91"
Any Ideas why this could be?
database: MySQL 5.5.28-log
database character set: utf8_general_ci
PHP-Version: 5.4.9
Webserver: Apache/2.2.22
PHP-Interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla!-Version: Joomla! 2.5.19 Stable [ Ember ] 6-March-2014 14:30 GMT
Joomla!-Plattform-Version: Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #242822 by krileon
Please ensure you've all of the following latest releases.

CB: 1.9.1
CBSubs 3.0.0
CB Connect 5.2.2

As you mention registering with Facebook I assume you're using CB Connect. What do you mean you click the Register button? On the incomplete registration page where it asks for a valid email address?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn