How to add time frame for plan in payment slip

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #243774 by MacPhotoBiker
How to add time frame for plan in payment slip was created by MacPhotoBiker
Hi,

I'm basically finished configuring a multi-lingual registration process. On the first registration step, both the plan name (One Year Membership) and the validity period (1 June 2013 - 31 May 2014) are shown properly:

After the user confirms the email address, a confirmation page opens. On this page, only the plan name ("One Year Membership") is shown, but no reference is made to the validity period:

Is there a way how I could include the validity period here? (I would also like to include it into the payment slip).

On a related note: The payment slip does not show a time stamp. Would it be possible to include the transaction date?

Thanks a lot!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #243801 by krileon

Is there a way how I could include the validity period here? (I would also like to include it into the payment slip).

Yes, you need to change the invoice item name for your plan. This can be found on the pricing tab under "Payment invoice item text". See the substitutions under "Substitutions in Payment item text and Payment processor item text" for what information can be substituted in.

The payment slip does not show a time stamp. Would it be possible to include the transaction date?

I don't think you can. I do not see a substitution for it, but you can try something like [item_date] or maybe [validity] in the custom offline payment slip display found when editing your offline gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn