[SOLVED] CBSUBS URL for Display

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #243864 by rmwalker
[SOLVED] CBSUBS URL for Display was created by rmwalker
Joomla version: 3.2.3
PHP: 5.3.13
CBsubs: version 3.0.0
CB version: 1.9.1

I've gone through the CBSUBS documentation. and have configured two plans. Each to go on menu items. One for donations, the other for a monthly subscription. Each is using the "Url of plan to display only this plan" with a Menu Item Type of External URL. "Target Window" is set to "Parent" and the "Template Style" is set to "Use Default". I'm using the coolness template on the frontend.

The button displays on the menu bar, but when I select it, nothing but the word "Subscriptions" displays. I'm not using an image. Are there other settings needed to get the plan to display?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #243880 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUBS URL for Display
Ensure your plans are public usergroup and view access level on the Access tab of your plans. Next ensure your plans are set to display on registration on the Workflows tab of your plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #243913 by rmwalker
Replied by rmwalker on topic CBSUBS URL for Display
My subscribers would already be registered users of the front-end (Joomla/CB system). But on your advice I went ahead and set the plans to public usergroup and have Public view access level on the Access tab of my plans.

I dumped the cache on the server and the browser. Also re-published both plans, but none of the plans display.

10 years 1 month ago #243917 by krileon
Check the Conditionals of your plan on the Workflows tab to ensure your users will be able to meet any conditions that have been set. Also check within CBSubs > Settings > Global that you have "Show subscription plans upgrade possibilities" set to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #243919 by rmwalker
Replied by rmwalker on topic CBSUBS URL for Display
There are no Conditions established for my plans on the Workflow tab. Also verified that CBSubs > Settings > Global that the "Show subscription plans upgrade possibilities" is set to "Yes".

Also I dumped the cache on the server and the browser again and re-published both plans, but none of the plans display.

10 years 1 month ago #243920 by krileon
Does clicking the link provided at the top of plan edit function or is it just the menu item not working? If it's just the menu item then the menu item is possibly missing the &plans=PLAN_ID parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn