Error

Please login first

No templates in templates folder

10 years 1 month ago #243983 by puniksem
No templates in templates folder was created by puniksem
I paid for this Community builder as a PRO package, after reading reviews, however what exactly do I get for my 295 €?

I find no templates in the templates folder, just PDF files. I see quotes of more than 200 plugins and all I see is redundant archives full of old version of your plugins. We bought the highest priced developers package thinking we were going to have access to a vast resource, but in actual fact your resources are not what they seem.

Your templates page states: Please note that this template is also available as part of the Developer membership plan. WHERE?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #243986 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No templates in templates folder
All of our products can be found in our Downloads section below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items

In addition to the above we've a custom built Joomla package builder that can build a single Joomla installer to install the selected items, which you can find below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-package-builder

As for the Templates specifically you can find them in the Templates download section below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/cat_view/80-template-download-area

Please let me know if you've any further troubles finding anything else and will be glad to guide you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #243992 by puniksem
Replied by puniksem on topic No templates in templates folder
I looked for the Flexistrap template and found this message

Flexistrap Template Archive ( 0 Files )

These packages are here for archived purposes only - they have been succeeded by newer releases.

I only see templates that are bundled in the other packages.

My second question relates to a script that is present and called by the footer in the main site template, if a user selected one of the default Joomla menu links, the chat bar will appear, however upon clicking either a Kunena or CB link within the respective addons the script fails to display. I know it's unlikely that you can answer for Kunena, but is there any way I can add the script caller into the CB template in order to keep the chatbar visible on all CB profile features.

(Code inserted within body)
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/cbar/bar.php"></script>

Any advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated...

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #244010 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No templates in templates folder

I looked for the Flexistrap template and found this message

Flexistrap Template Archive ( 0 Files )

These packages are here for archived purposes only - they have been succeeded by newer releases.

I only see templates that are bundled in the other packages.

You need to scroll down the downloads sections page and look under "Documents". You can find the Flexistrap template in the below download section.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/cat_view/80-template-download-area/122-flexistrap-template

My second question relates to a script that is present and called by the footer in the main site template, if a user selected one of the default Joomla menu links, the chat bar will appear, however upon clicking either a Kunena or CB link within the respective addons the script fails to display. I know it's unlikely that you can answer for Kunena, but is there any way I can add the script caller into the CB template in order to keep the chatbar visible on all CB profile features.

Sounds like an issue with your chat extension. I suggest contacting the developer of your chat extension as they'll better know how to debug their own code.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn