Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] CB 1.9.1 upgrade to CB 2.0 B3 errors

10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #244280 by stuntlist
Hi,

I am trying to upgrade a Joomla 3.2.3 site with CB 1.9.1 and CB Subs 3.0.0.

Is there something that you need to do other than use the Joomla installed to install CB 2.0 B3? Because when I use the Joomla installed to try to install CB 2.0 B3 I get the following errors:

Error
Community Builder library lib_CBLib version is older than the Community Builder version 1.9.1 tried to be installed.

Warning
Component Install: Custom install routine failure
Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_comprofiler.zip

Can you please let me know how we upgrade to CB 2.0 B3 (we are doing this on a test site, not a live site).

I found some other people had this issue as well, but didn't see anything about how to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago #244296 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 1.9.1 upgrade to CB 2.0 B3 errors
It appears to be a conflict between the CBSubs system plugin and our Joomla package. Please disable "cbsubsbot" within Extensions > Plug-in Manager and you should be able to install CB fine. Once done you can re-enable it. I'm unsure at this time why it's doing this, but in my tests appears to workaround the problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 3 weeks ago #244319 by stuntlist
Replied by stuntlist on topic SOLVED: CB 1.9.1 upgrade to CB 2.0 B3 errors
Hi Kyle,

Thank you for the help. Disabling the cbpaidsubsbot and then doing the upgrade worked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn