Error

Please login first

Importing data into CB/CBSubs/phpBB

10 years 2 weeks ago #244696 by JerryK132
Importing data into CB/CBSubs/phpBB was created by JerryK132
We are quite close to completing a CB site with CB-Subs, phpBB3, JFusion and we are up to date version-wise (inc php). We have a large number of members from a previous system and we are looking for the best way to import the members list and their details. I'm familiar with the CB-Subs plan-specific import, but we have attribute/field data (various personal details, etc) in several lists we intend to combine which we would also like to import so they end up in the fields we have implemented in CB. We are not interested in importing documents, etc.

Can anyone advise on the best package to manage our imports effectively? J-Import, JoomLara and CBJuice2 are names which come up, but some feedback on these or others would be much appreciated.
Jerry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 week ago #244724 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Importing data into CB/CBSubs/phpBB
Only way to import CB users is using CB Juice.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn