I removed CB and it is still redirecting to another page

9 years 11 months ago #245577 by alanorr123
Hi,

I'm trying to uninstall CB. I've taken out the component and group jive and checked the files and the database tables are missing but it is still automatically redirecting to the login page when I type the site index url in. Help - I've now lost the entire site for people to view

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #245580 by alanorr123
Hi

Don't suppose anyone can help. My visitors have now been unable to access the site for about 2 hours whilst I've struggled with trying to find out what community builder has done to it.

It's always redirecting to the login page

9 years 11 months ago #245582 by krileon
Sounds like you may have CB Core Redirect installed. See if it is and if it is then uninstall it or disable it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #245590 by krileon
Have reviewed your install with the credentials you've provided us and you have none of our products installed. Your redirect is a Joomla access issue that you've configured somewhere. I'm guessing it has something to do with the usage of the Guest view access level or perhaps a 3rd party extension.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #245593 by alanorr123
Hi Kyle,

I installed CB Joomlapolis_alanorr123_14-05-21_16-46-39_a13718965aa503c3f4e60162e825cbxxxxx

I added the xxxxx.

Then I tried to log out and couldn't find the home page. I assumed that CB had done soemthing to the set up.

Next I uninstalled CB from the Extenstions-> manage
Then I removed all the database tables

But despite all of that nothing worked to get the site front end reinstalled

The site worked fine - I installed the above package then it stopped.

9 years 11 months ago #245600 by alanorr123
Hi Kyle

Would it help to have DB or FTP access?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn