Internal Server Error

9 years 8 months ago #247498 by Aidan38
Internal Server Error was created by Aidan38
Hello,

since few days, when I try to go to Community Builder => Configuration I get the following message :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@domain.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I ca access to the rest of Community Builder and the Joomla admin.

Thanks for you help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247499 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Internal Server Error
Please follow this advise:

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18227-blank-page-issue

and also check your server error log (ask your host helpdesk if you don't know how).

9 years 8 months ago #247500 by Aidan38
Replied by Aidan38 on topic Internal Server Error
Thanks for your answer :

Check server error logs (not access logs) if you have access to them.

Server logs are empty.

to your Joomla Administration panel, Site --> Global Configuration --> System Tab and turn on Site Debugging, then try reloading page, and check page source (HTML source). Don't forget to turn site debug off again after you have finished.

I still get the Internal Server Error.

if it the blank page is outside CB (no "option=com_comprofiler" in URL), e.g. in joomla during installation, add following to the index.php (or index2.php, whichever is in the URL) in frontend or backend where it gives you a blank page, just after the first " ini_set( 'display_errors', true ); error_reporting( E_ALL );

There is "option=com_comprofiler" in the URL.

Thanks for your help.

9 years 8 months ago #247513 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Internal Server Error
Ensure error reporting is also set to maximum when enabling debug mode so errors can output. Once done please retest and see if any errors are displayed. If none then please check your server error log to see if any fatal errors logged around the time of your test.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn