Error Log

9 years 8 months ago #247672 by MacPhotoBiker
Error Log was created by MacPhotoBiker
Hi,

I just noticed the entry below in the error logs, but I'm not sure how to address that. Could you help me out?

Thank you very much!

***************************************************************************************
History and Logs
This is the full log of history events, change log, and error log.
Event type: Error log
Event time: 08/09/2014 13:51:06
Message: loadSomething::subid 201 with planid 1 could not load.
Table affected: Plans
Table Key: 1
Change:
Change:
Username: xxx
Full name: xxx
User Id: 778
IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Log Priority: Notice
Log Id: 3084
***************************************************************************************

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247760 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error Log
You'll need to enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done you'll need to have the error occur again so we can get more details about the error as something fatal could be occurring. Based off current info it basically means a subscription failed to load. This could happen by loading a subscription that no longer exists, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 8 months ago #247795 by MacPhotoBiker
Replied by MacPhotoBiker on topic Error Log
I enabled Debug mode, but I got immediately all messages below on both frontend and backend, so I deactivated it again. After all, the site works fine, but I want to make sure there are no errors occuring in the background.

Frankly, I'm not even sure if those are related to CB. Would you know how I could start trouble shooting?

Thanks!

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 39: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: items line 13 and item in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): </item> in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 57: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: replacements line 2 and items in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): </items> in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 58: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): </replacements> in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 38: parser error : expected '>' in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): </items> in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 39: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: items line 13 and replacements in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): </replacements> in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 40: parser error : Premature end of data in tag replacements line 2 in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 39: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: items line 13 and item in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): </item> in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 57: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: replacements line 2 and items in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 58: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 38: parser error : expected '>' in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 39: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: items line 13 and replacements in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 40: parser error : Premature end of data in tag replacements line 2 in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /home/afammaiw/public_html/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/functions.php on line 247

9 years 8 months ago #247837 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error Log
Looks like a ton of warnings from your "nnframework" extension. Seams to be trying to load an XML file that isn't XML or contains broken XML. How often is the error you saw in CBSubs history log occurring?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MacPhotoBiker

9 years 8 months ago #247854 by MacPhotoBiker
Replied by MacPhotoBiker on topic Error Log
Hi Kyle,

thanks a lot for looking into it. I have the site running since a few days, and I just looked at the CBSubs log file. Interestingly, within one second one error led to 54 log lines. I figured now that the reports are actually very detailed, and I will dig deeper before I take more of your time. It seems actually that the error is triggered by the plugin "rereplacer", which uses XML files for HTML text replacement. I believe it makes reference to one of those files which I created, so I'll review those files first.

Again, thanks a lot for your guidance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds