Bug: Subscriber are not forced to acknowledge Terms & Conditions

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #248215 by c_schmitz
Hello,

most likely related to this one: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cbsubs-gpl-support/225475-4501-bug-with-setting-display-radios-for-recurring-payments-and-paypal-gateway

I am using radiobutton presentation for the payments gateway and have activated that the user must accept Terms and Conditions before proceeeding.

However the user can proceed without being forced to check the Terms and Conditions.
I can see that the related Javascript function
	function paidsubsTermsAcceptChange() {
		var paybuttons = $('.cbpayChoices .cbpaidCCbutton form input[type="image"], .cbpayChoices .cbpaidCCbutton form button');
		if ( $(this).attr('checked') ) { ....

does not cater to the button used when using radio button presentation (the 'buy' button has class .cbpaidCCbuttonInput ).

By adding the .cbpaidCCbuttonInput to the jQuery selector it seems to fix the issue at first but the 'buy' button can still be clicked (although it looks disabled) and I am afterwards transferred to Paypal.

If the T&C are not marked the form needs to be stopped from submitting.
I made another change to include the submit.
            $('.cbpayChoices .cbpaidCCbutton form' ).submit( function() {

The fix is ugly (because of code duplication) but it works (I attached the fixed file). This needs to be fixed properly for the next CBSubs version.

Regards

Carsten
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #248222 by krileon
Radio selection is bugged at this time. We've a bug ticket regarding this issue and will be fixing for next release. Thank you for providing a quickfix.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 8 months ago #248317 by c_schmitz
Yeah, I had to do more fixes to get it to work. I hope a new version is coming, soon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn