Upgrade plan. How do you setup?

9 years 7 months ago #249091 by romolo
Upgrade plan. How do you setup? was created by romolo
Hi.

I would like to set a free 1 month plan and then take people to upgrade to 1 year paid plan.

I have setup free 1 month plan with 0 money and set recurring to 1 only (Please confirm correct).

However I cannot see a way to link this plan to a 1 year plan.

Please can you point me to where this option is.

Many thanks in advance

R

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249102 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade plan. How do you setup?
I suggest adding a 1 month initial duration and $0 initial price to your 1 year plan. That'll give your 1 year plan the 1 month free trial without having to use multiple plans. Aside from that you could have your 1 month plan exclusive, then have your 1 year plan exclusive and allow upgrades then when their 1 month expires they can upgrade to the 1 year plan (or anytime during the duration of the 1 month plan).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #249152 by romolo
Replied by romolo on topic Upgrade plan. How do you setup?
Thanks Krileon

If I set an initial 1 month free trial and then a fee based 12 months, at what point does the visitor/member need to pay by their credit or debit card?

Will initial sign up be ok and only on expiration it will ask for payment?

Thanks

R

9 years 7 months ago #249162 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade plan. How do you setup?

If I set an initial 1 month free trial and then a fee based 12 months, at what point does the visitor/member need to pay by their credit or debit card?

When their 1 month free trial ends.

Will initial sign up be ok and only on expiration it will ask for payment?

Yes, initial price would be $0 so it'd be a free subscription for 1 month. Once expired they'll be asked to renew and pay.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn