Get inputs values in cb_conditional

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249205 by maclara
Get inputs values in cb_conditional was created by maclara
Hi!

I'm using cb_conditional in my project.

But, I can not get values of inputs in register form.

ex.

I tried like this in :

Display: Field conditional self
Field: cb_datanascimento
Operator: Equal To
Value: [cb:userfield field="cb_datanascimento" /]
Translate value: Disabled
Mode: Show

and

Display: Field conditional self
Field: cb_datanascimento
Operator: Equal To
Value: 01/01/2014
Translate value: Disabled
Mode: Show

How to make?

I'm using:

Joomla 3.x
CB 1.9.1
CB_Conditional 3.0.12

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249256 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Get inputs values in cb_conditional
The values are not ajaxed. When you put a substitution like that it sets it in the jQuery instance and is done. In the case of registration that situation is impossible, because user doesn't exist so there's nothing to substitute in.

Your second issue depends I'm guessing is a date field. You need to match the date format that you've configured in CB > Configuration. For example if you've mm/dd/yyyy then you'd use 09/19/2014 to match today.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249273 by maclara
Replied by maclara on topic Get inputs values in cb_conditional
Krileon, thank you.

In example 01, there is a resource that I can get the data to be entered on the form?

In example 02, here in Brazil we use dates format dd/mm/aaaa and is already configured. (view img in attachment). Still is not working..

Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #249324 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Get inputs values in cb_conditional

In example 01, there is a resource that I can get the data to be entered on the form?

Field Management has all your fields that can be substituted, but none of that is going to work on registration as a user does not exist yet. You can also review the below substitution tutorial for further substitution usage information.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

In example 02, here in Brazil we use dates format dd/mm/aaaa and is already configured. (view img in attachment). Still is not working..

Then to match today you'd use the value of 22/09/2014. I'm not sure how well that's going to work with date fields though since date fields input is hidden and it may not be able to see the value to condition against.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #249351 by maclara
Replied by maclara on topic Get inputs values in cb_conditional
ok. understood.

thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn