[SOLVED] Registrations not showing on CBSubs

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249616 by bins
I have setup a number of CBSubs plans, one of which is free.

I have had a few free signups (showing in Users), but the plan is showing '0' registrations.

Could I have set something up wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249617 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Registrations not showing on CBSubs
Aha - could it be the setting:
Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans:

9 years 7 months ago #249618 by bins
Damn.

I have tried importing the Registered users and now the Joomla admin comes up s a blank page....

9 years 7 months ago #249621 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registrations not showing on CBSubs
You probably imported a subscription to your own admin user, which just blocked your own access. I'm not sure how that could happen still as I believe we've already made it so Super Administrators ignore CBSubs. Disable the cbsubsbot within the _extensions database table to shut off CBSubs protection outside of CB then login and see what went wrong. If you still can't access backend then check your server error log to see what fatal error is occurring.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #249627 by bins
Could not find cbsubsbot, only cbpaidsubsbot.

I have disabled this and no change.

APache error logs show this:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice: Undefined variable: _PLUGINS in /home/y****/public_html/plugins/user/acymailing/acymailing.php on line 12, referer: http://****/administrator/index.php
mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function registerFunction() on a non-object in /home/****/public_html/plugins/user/acymailing/acymailing.php on line 12, referer: http://****/administrator/index.php

Which is totally unrelated!!!!!

I have switched of all related plugins!

9 years 7 months ago #249628 by bins
It was the AcyMailing CB Plugin, which is odd!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn