CB auto action 6 menu

9 years 6 months ago #250934 by activha
CB auto action 6 menu was created by activha
Menus in menu bar do not work, they are only added by auto action when position menu list is selected.

Trying to set the menu position to menu bar in the auto action gives something like :

cbTooltip dropdown" data-cbtooltip-tooltip-target="#ssmenu1" data-cbtooltip-menu="true" data-cbtooltip-classes="qtip-nostyle cbMenuDropdown" data-cbtooltip-adjust-y="0" data-cbtooltip-open-classes="open active">

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250984 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB auto action 6 menu
Looks like it's due to the Menu Type being translated (shouldn't be). Please apply the below quickfix and it should fix positioning.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/models/menu.php
ON: Line 33
$menuType				=	$trigger->getSubstituteString( $row->get( 'type', null, GetterInterface::STRING ) );
TO:
$menuType				=	$trigger->getSubstituteString( $row->get( 'type', null, GetterInterface::STRING ), true, false );

The below should also be changed since it's used in positioning.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/models/menu.php
ON: Line 34
$menuClass				=	$trigger->getSubstituteString( $row->get( 'class', null, GetterInterface::STRING ) );
TO:
$menuClass				=	$trigger->getSubstituteString( $row->get( 'class', null, GetterInterface::STRING ) );

Was able to confirm this resolves the issue and using type _UE_MENU_EDIT adds properly to the Edit dropdown.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn