SearchBot 2.0.1 with CB 2.0.1 sql error

9 years 6 months ago #251452 by activha
After installation of CB 2.0.1 and CB search bot 2.0.1 we have sql error for searching

We have to unpublish the plugin for now

Error is :
Operand should contain 1 column(s) SQL=SELECT u.* FROM yq0g1_users AS u LEFT JOIN yq0g1_comprofiler AS ue ON u.id = ue.id WHERE u.block = 0 AND ue.approved = 1 AND ue.confirmed = 1 AND (((u.`username` LIKE '%machuro%')) OR ((ue.`cb_company` LIKE '%machuro%'))) AND u.block = 0 AND ue.approved = 1 AND ue.confirmed = 1 AND u.id NOT IN ( (41, 42) ) ORDER BY u.username ASC LIMIT 0, 60

Can you tell me what to correct ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #251461 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic SearchBot 2.0.1 with CB 2.0.1 sql error
Uninstall CB Search Bot 2.0.0 and CB Search Bot 2.0.1. Now re-install CB Search Bot 2.0.1. and see if issue resolves. The XML of 2.0.0 is bugged and it ends up installing as a Content plugin so there is probably some wonky conflict going on. If issue persists please let me know and will debug further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #251478 by activha
Replied by activha on topic SearchBot 2.0.1 with CB 2.0.1 sql error
Uninstalled all and reinstall 2.0.1 and I get the same mysql error.

9 years 6 months ago #251597 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic SearchBot 2.0.1 with CB 2.0.1 sql error
Seams to be working ok here. Edit your CB Search Bot within Extension > Plug-in Manager and ensure you've selected some valid fields. As a test please select only the Username field and see if it works ok.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252050 by activha
Replied by activha on topic SearchBot 2.0.1 with CB 2.0.1 sql error
Yes it was a problem on a field that has been replaced when upgrading to CB 2.0

Thanks

9 years 5 months ago #252081 by nant
Replied by nant on topic SearchBot 2.0.1 with CB 2.0.1 sql error

activha wrote: Yes it was a problem on a field that has been replaced when upgrading to CB 2.0

Thanks

Thanks for posting solution - what field was replaced?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn