Cookies error if Spoofy Checking is ON

9 years 5 months ago #252090 by crealiagroup
Cookies error if Spoofy Checking is ON was created by crealiagroup
Hi, I'm testing CBSubs 4.0RC1 on a Joomla 3.3.6 with CB 2.0.1
My domain is parked over another domain with hosting service associated.

Now, when user try to register with CB registration process a message says that: "Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in."

I supposed that this could be caused by the parked domain. Not sure.

Actually, with Spoofy Checking OFF, the registration process wotks fine.

What should I set and check to let the Spoofy Checking ON and let the registration process work?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252100 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cookies error if Spoofy Checking is ON
If you've caching on your site you need to disable it and purge whatever caching is present. Standard Joomla cache should only cache Joomla content articles, but 3rd party cache tend to cache every page even though forms should never cache.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252103 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Cookies error if Spoofy Checking is ON
Hi Kyle, no cache of any kind. No Joomla cache or 3rd party or template cache activated.

What should I check?

9 years 5 months ago #252161 by krileon
Do you have any sort of cookie directive extension? There's a few that warn that the site uses cookies, etc.. many will cause the spoof check to break.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252165 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Cookies error if Spoofy Checking is ON
No and it's not an issue with the tamplate. What else?

9 years 5 months ago #252169 by krileon
No idea, something installed would have to be doing it. Only way to find out is to just disable stuff 1 by 1. To see if it's due to the server you could create a clean Joomla install with only CB on the same host (in a sub folder or sub domain) and see if it has the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn