Add page class suffix to a CB plan link

9 years 5 months ago #252618 by andrew432
Add page class suffix to a CB plan link was created by andrew432
How do I add a page class suffix to a link to an individual plan? for example index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=3

I created a hidden menu item (external URL), but there's no page class option.

Regards,
Andrew
Joomla! 3.3.6, CB 2.0.2 and CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252649 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Add page class suffix to a CB plan link
You can't yet. Next release of CB 2.x will respect the page class parameter found in Joomlas menu link parameters, but it may not work for external URLs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252669 by andrew432
Replied by andrew432 on topic Add page class suffix to a CB plan link
Thanks for the reply,

It already does this if you set the menu item as CB registration, that works fine but shows all plans, it would be great if you could select a plan in the menu item rather than having to use an external URL for an individual plan.

I tried making a menu alias to the external url but this has no page class suffix either.

Is there a way of displaying a single plan in a Joomla article? or in a module?

Regards,

Andrew

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252722 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Add page class suffix to a CB plan link
CBSubs doesn't have a Joomla metadata file yet so menu parameters aren't possible for it yet. It is possible to create Internal menu items to plugins now though. For example see the Plugin CB menu type and then select CB Blogs and you should see its menu parameters. We've plans to extend this usage to all our plugins with frontend pages.

Actually this is a pretty simple addition. Add the attached file to the below location (unzip first).

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/metadata.xml

Next create a new Joomla menu item with the type of Community Builder > Plugin. Next select "CB Paid Subscriptions" for "Plugin" then just supply the plan ids to "Plan" as dash separated (just like you would when using the URL externally) and you'll now have an Internal Joomla menu link to CBSubs Plans pages.

Is there a way of displaying a single plan in a Joomla article? or in a module?

No, but you could add a link in your article to the plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn