Moderator field

9 years 5 months ago #252787 by aminua
Moderator field was created by aminua
Hello,

I want create a set of fields on the members profile, however only a moderator can modify these field and all others can see them as a readonly fields (profile owner inclusive).

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252855 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moderator field
Only CB Privacy can enable such a usage. Once installed and enabled you'll need to set the edit display for the field to moderator only. Note if you're on CB 2.0 CB Privacy has not been upgraded for CB 2.0 yet so this may or may not be bugged (am almost done upgrading CB Privacy, will be released this week).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aminua

9 years 5 months ago #252936 by aminua
Replied by aminua on topic Moderator field
Thank you Kyle,

I almost purchase CB profile pro from joomduck.com.
i will wait for one more week for this time saver.

Regards,

9 years 5 months ago #252937 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Moderator field

aminua wrote: Thank you Kyle,

I almost purchase CB profile pro from joomduck.com.
i will wait for one more week for this time saver.

Regards,

Not sure what your use case is to purchase this but keep in mind that paid members have discount:

www.joomlapolis.com/promotions

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds