Not receiving moderation and user change email notifications?

9 years 5 months ago #253096 by zingerdigital
Whenever a user makes a change or moderation is needed. I am not getting the appropriate email notifications.

What settings do I need to check to make sure I have things set right?

Thanks,
Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253115 by krileon
There isn't a moderator email for user email change. There is only 1 field that can be moderated and that's the image field. Moderators also do not receive emails for profile updates. You could implement this though using CB Auto Actions and the Email action on the after profile update trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253127 by zingerdigital
I use to get email notifications whenever a user updates a field. Now I don't anymore.

In my CB Profile Update Logger settings

Update notifications: Yes
Notification Recipients: All CB Moderators

My SuperUser is part of the CD Moderators. But Im not getting any email notifications for profile updates or image moderation requests.

9 years 5 months ago #253157 by nant

zingerdigital wrote: I use to get email notifications whenever a user updates a field. Now I don't anymore.

In my CB Profile Update Logger settings

Update notifications: Yes
Notification Recipients: All CB Moderators

When posting any request please give version numbers - making us ask for this every single time just delays your resolution time.
If you are on CB 2.0+ then you need to upgrade your CB Profile Update Logger add-on according to this article:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

My SuperUser is part of the CD Moderators. But Im not getting any email notifications for profile updates or image moderation requests.

If you have configured your Superuser group on the Community Builder -> Configuration -> Moderation tab -> Moderators View Access Level parameter, then all your superusers are initially enabled to receive notification emails.

If some superusers are not receiving this, then perhaps they have their specific setting turned off in the Contact info tab of their profile (from backend) - Receive Moderator Emails parameter.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn